In Memoriam : Listing for 2001
- Mr Denis Alfred Day London Factory (who retired on 31/05/84), on 6th January.
- Mr Percy George Bright London Factory (who retired on 30/04/78), on 9th January
- Mrs Caroline M Delamere widow of Albert Delamere (who retired on 16 October 1954 from Manchester Plant), on 17th January
- Mrs Beatrice Gibbons widow of Charles Gibbons (of Leeds Depot and who died in service September 1968), on 19th January.
- Mrs Vera May Fish widow of George Robert Fish (who retired from London Factory on 31 May 1976), on 20th January.
- Mrs Dorothy Elizabeth Wakefield widow of Henry Charles Wakefield (retired from London Factory on 31 August 1973 ), on 22nd January.
- Mr Fred W C Crooks (who retired on 25 January 1991), on 28th January.
- Mrs Margaret R Robson (widow of Mr Arthur Straker Robson who retired on 31/12/1979 from Longbenton), on 03 February 2001.
- Miss Beatrice Eileen Hodgson (who retired on 31 May 1976 from Manchester Plant), on 07 February 2001.
- Mr Frank Leeson (who retired on 30 June 1990 from MMO), on 08 February 2001.
- Mr George Ernest Mee (who retired on 31 12 1979 from Longbenton), on 10 February 2001.
- Mr William Howes (who retired on 18 11 1982), on 25 February 2001.
- Mr William Howes (who retired on 31 1 2000 from Havant), on 01 March 2001.
- Mr William James Cole (who retired on 28 2 1978 from London), on 14 April 2001
- Mr John Patrick Connor (who retired on (17 3 1978 from Manchester), on 19 April 2001
- Mrs A Hithersay, widow of the late Mr H Hithersay, on 29 April 2001
- Mr Kenneth Stansfield (who retired on 30 9 1988 from London), on 02 May 2001
- Mrs Beryl Frances Comben (who retired on 11 April 1999 from Customer Services Bournemouth), on 14 May 2001
- Mrs Nora Alice Brunt widow of Mr J W Brunt who retired from Retail Sales in 1991, on 15 May 2001
- Mrs Emmy Blackburn widow of Mr John Blackburn who retired from Trafford Park and died in May 1990, on 19 May 2001
- Mr Fred Shipley (who retired from Manchester Factory on 29 July 1995), on 25 May 2001
- Mr Ernest Wilkins (who retired on 13 March 1998 from Skelmersdale), on 28 May 2001
- Mrs Alice Cowie widow of Mr J S Cowie who retired from Manchester on 16 2 1974, on 04 June 2001
- Mr James Henry Byrne (who retired from Newcastle Factory in 1975), on 11 June 2001
- Mrs Doris Esther Smith widow of Mr Donald E Smith (who retired from London Factory in March 1976), on 16 June 2001
- Mr L G Thompson who retired on 27 January 1984 from London Plant, on 20 June 2001
- Mrs Bathia West Forbes widow of Mr Charles Simpson Forbes (who retired on 31/8/1980 from Retail Sales, Scotland), on 24 June 2001
- Mr Albert Edward Copley, on 28 June 2001
- Mrs Louisa Doris Stains widow of Mr Charles Howard Stains who retired from London Factory, on 28 June 2001
- Mrs Ada Connor widow of Mr J P Connor who retired form Manchester Plant in 1978, on 30 June 2001
- Mrs Ruth Lilian Scott widow of Mr Edward L Scott (who retired from London Factory on 13 5 1983), on 23 July 2001
- Mr Roland Collins Retired on 27 December 1986 from Manchester Plant, on 23 July 2001
- Mrs Ivy Doris Thompson widow of Leslie Gilbert Thompson (who retired form London Factory on 27 January 1984), on 29 July 2001
- Mr Derek Smith who retired in 1992 from London Plant, on 22 August 2001
- Mr Len Collett who retired in 1992 from London Plant, on 12 September 2001
- Miss Jean Grieve who retired in 1978 from Gosforth, on 27 September 2001
- Mr Andrew Coulson who retired on 31st December 1983 from Newcastle Factory, on 30 September 2001
- Mr Robert Glasspool who retired in 1992 from CA&S, Newcastle, on 03 October 2001
- Mr Arthur Searl who retired in 1988 from London Plant, on 04 October 2001
- Mr Derek Fuller who retired in 1995 from London Plant, on 09 October 2001
- Mrs Annie Josling widow of the late Sidney Josling who retired in 1979 from London Plant, on 13 October 2001
- Mr Kenneth Dowsett who retired on 30th December 1983 from London Plant, on 20 October 2001
- Mr Vic Cross who retired from CA&S Newcastle on 31 August 1980, on 02 November 2001
- Mr Thomas Mitten who retired in 1976 from London Factory, on 04 November 2001
- Mr Arnold Booth who retired on 30 November 1980 from Manchester Plant, on 14 November 2001
- Mr Robert Fitzsimons who retired on 31st March, 2001 from Manchester Plant, on 16 November 2001
- Miss Euretta Nevin who retired on 31 December 1971 from Longbenton, on 26 November 2001
- Mr Jack Carr who retired in 1983 from Longbenton, on 29 November 2001
- Mr Peter Dodds who retired in 1980 from Longbenton, on 04 December 2001
- Mr Alasdair Gradon who retired on 1st October, 1999 from Brooklands, on 12 December 2001
- Mr Alan Simpson who retired in 1985 from Engineering Division, Newcastle, on 14 December 2001
- Mr Peter Craig who retired in 1985 from FS&ICP Sales, on 15 December 2001
- Mr Harold McClure who retired in 1990 from Manchester Plant, on 18 December 2001
- Miss Maureen Black who retired in 1983 from West Thurrock, on 21 December 2001
- Mrs Doris Glaze widow of William Glaze who retired in 1971 from Manchester Plant, on 21 December 2001
- Mrs Doris Lockwood who retired in 1974 from Manchester Plant, on 27 December 2001
- Mr R E W Johnson who retired in 1970 from Internal Audit, Newcastle, on 30 December 2001