In Memoriam : Listing for 2006
- Mrs Kathleen Driscoll, widow of Mr TE Driscoll, Manchester Plant, on 2nd January.
- Mr Joseph Short, NTC (retired 1994) on 7th January.
- Mr Joseph Greaves, Newcastle (retired 1977) on 12th January.
- Mrs Joanna Alexander, widow of John Alexander, Company Director, on 17th January.
- Mrs Betty Lockley, widow of John Lockley who retired from Retail Sales, on 26th January.
- Mrs Margaret Wood, who retired from Advertising, Gosforth in 1977, on 22nd January.
- Mrs Gladys Tant, widow of Bert Tant who retired from PDD Goodmayes in 1983, on 25th January.
- Mrs Anastasia Mitchell, who retired from Manchester Plant in 1998, on 27th January.
- Mr Robert Brennan, who retired from NTC in 1972, on 31st January.
- Mrs Doris Farrow, widow of George Farrow who retired from London Factory, on 1st February.
- Mr Robert (Bob) Downey, who retired from Legal, Gosforth in 2000, on 1st February.
- Mrs Grace Braithwaite, who retired from Advertising in 1975, on 3rd February.
- Mr Patrick Malia, who retired from Newcastle factory in 1985, on 4th February.
- Mrs Pamela Baker, widow of Albert Baker, who retired from Birmingham District, on 10th February.
- Mr Bob Storey, NTC (retired 1995) on 16th February.
- Mrs Irene Stenhouse Stewart, who retired from Market Research in 1969, on 16th February.
- Mr Tony Garrett, ex. Managing Director of P&G UK (left company in 1982), on 19th February.
- Miss Nina Dashwood, Bournemouth (retired 1992) on 21st February.
- Mr Anthony Syron, who retired from Belgium in 1996, on 20th February.
- Mr Brian Chappell, who retired from Manchester Plant in 2001, on 12th March.
- Mrs Elsie Gilbody, widow of Mr Gilbody who retired from Manchester Plant in 1978, on 14th March.
- Mrs Veronica Donkin, widow of Bill Donkin who retired from City Road in 1978, on 18th March.
- Mr John Jackson, FS&ICP (retired 1990) on 20th March.
- Mr Chris Holmes, Group Service (retired 2005) on 29th March.
- Mrs Eileen Rush, widow of Douglas Rush who retired from London Plant in 1983, on 29th March.
- Mrs Kathleen Hayes, widow of Leonard Hayes who retired from Manchester Plant in 1974, on 31st March.
- Mr Joseph Bryson King, Manchester Plant (retired 1975), on 8th April.
- Mrs Mary Gray, Central Sales Office (retired 1983), on 14th April.
- Mrs Margaret Bowen, widow of Charles Bowen who retired from CA&S in 1973, on 15th April.
- Mr Thomas Starns, London Factory (retired 1990), on 17th April
- Mr Ted Rowlands, on 19th April
- Mr Maurice Anderson, Manchester Plant (retired 1988), on 20th April
- Mrs Lillian Cornthwaite, widow ofMr John Cornthwaite, Manchester Plant, on 20th April.
- Mrs Winifred Hutchinson, Advertising, Newcastle (retired 1973), on 25th April.
- Mr Edward Stubbs, Accounts, Gosforth (retired 1991) on 4th May.
- Mrs Agnes Linnane, widow of Peter Linnane, Manchester Factory on 12th May.
- Mr Jock Sim, London Factory (retired 1975) on 18th May.
- Mr Harry Buckley, Manchester Factory (retired 1978) on 20th May.
- Mrs Muriel Ward, widow of Norman Ward, London Plant on 20th May.
- Mrs Gillian Smalley, Bournemouth Site (retired 1997) on 2nd June.
- Mr Ronald Britton, London Factory (retired 1983) on 3rd June.
- Mrs Lillian Brierley, widow of William Brierley, Manchester Factory, on 5th June.
- Mrs Catherine Day, widow of Frederick Day, Engineering Division, Newcastle, on 15th June
- Mr Bernard Banas, London Factory (retired 1983) on 24th June.
- Mrs Alice Keepin, widow of Henry Keepin, NTC, on 27th June.
- Mrs Lilian Reeves, Bournemouth Site (retired 1997) during 1st week of July.
- Mrs Kathleen Hawkes, widow of Ronald Hawkes, Gosforth, on 17th July.
- Mrs Evelyn Malia, widow of Patrick Malia, Newcastle Factory, on 20th July.
- Mr Percy Spark, Gosforth (retired 1994) on 21st July
- Mr Gwilym Evans, Manchester Plant (retired 1997) on 25th July.
- Mr Vasey Thompson, Manchester Plant (retired 1986) on 26th July.
- Mrs Elizabeth Warden, widow of Arthur Alfred Warden, Feltham Depot, on the 27th July.
- Mr Denis Saunders, P&G Canada (retired 1991) on 1st August.
- Mr Leonard Sheldrick, Manchester Plant (retired 1985) on 9th August.
- Mrs Elsie Gregory, Engineering Division, Newcastle, (retired 1982) on 15th August.
- Mrs Violet Welch, widow of John Welch, London Plant, on 19th August
- Mrs Dorothy Harding, widow of Trevor Harding, London Plant, on 28th August
- Mr Geoffrey Riding, Noxell (retired 1994) on 26th August
We have no reports for September
- Mr Albert Gibbs, London Plant (retired 1980) on 7th October
- Mr William Miller, London Plant (retired 1989) on 17th October
- Mr John Whittaker, Manchester Plant (retired 1983) on 3rd November
- Mr Peter Crompton, London Factory (retired 1989) on 15th November
- Mrs Irene Barker, widow of Harold Barker, Manchester Plant on 13th November
- Mr Ronald Gray, Retail Sales, NE, (retired 1994) on 18th November
- Mrs Agnes Richardson, Newcastle Factory (retired 1985) on 18th November
- Mr George Robert Barratt, Manchester Plant (retired 1991) on 18th November
- Mr Edward Martin, Bournemouth (retired 2000) on 19th November
- Mr Peter Bell, Manchester Plant (retired 1998) on 25th November
- Mr James Lawrence, Shipping Dept., Newcastle (retired 1981) on 30th November
- Mrs Johanna Forsyth, widow of Hugh Forsyth, Newcastle Factory on 2nd December
- Mrs Winifred Grange, widow of Frederick Grange, Manchester Plant on 9th December
- Mrs Eileen Ryder, widow of Thomas Ryder, London Factory on 12th December
- Mrs B. McDougal, widow of William McDougal, CA&S Newcastle on 16th December
- Mrs Margaret Bates, Bournemouth (retired 1991) on 19th December