In Memoriam : Listing for 2007
- Miss Katherine Waddington, Gosforth (retired 1979) on 2nd January.
- Mrs Margaret Steelsmith, widow of Gilbert Steelsmith, Manchester Plant on 2nd January.
- Mr Frank Chapman, Manchester Plant (retired 1988) on 5th January.
- Mrs B Gill, widow of Richard Gill, Newcastle Factory on 6th January.
- Mr Henry Martin, Strategic Projects (retired 1990) on 6th January.
- Mrs Raymonde Turk, Tambrands (retired 1981) on 7th January.
- Mr Frank Morris, PDD Goodmayes (retired 1984) on 8th January.
- Mrs Nancy Thompson, previously Williams, widow of Ronald Williams, Bournemouth on 10th January.
- Mr S Fish, Noxell (retired 1987) on 11th January.
- Mrs Margaret Callery, Havant (retired 1999) on 18th January.
- Mrs Audrey Moore widow of Arthur Moore, Birmingham Sales (retired August 1975) on 21st January.
- Mrs M Falcus, widow of Mr CA Falcus (retired 1980) from Tambrands, on 22nd January.
- Mr Brian Hudson, Longbenton (retired 1994) on 23rd January.
- Mrs Laura Ardley, widow of Jack Ardley, West Thurrock Plant (retired 1984) on 26th January.
- Mr T Davy, Tambrands (retired 1981) on 27th January.
- Mr Norman Prichard, London Plant (retired 1983) on 30th January.
- Mrs Muriel Claxton, widow, on 3rd February
- Mr Fredrick Wood, widower of Lillian E Wood, London Plant, on 7th February.
- Mrs Alison Murray, widow of George Murray, Advertising Newcastle, on 9th February.
- Mrs Dorothy Jackson, Tambrands (retired Dec 1991) on 10th February.
- Mrs Winifred Lumley, widow of Mr W Lumley (retired Oct 1984) from Manchester, on 13th February.
- Mr Derek Wilson, London Plant (retired July 1995), on 16th February.
- Mrs Lillian King, Manchester Plant (retired 1975) on 19th February.
- Mr Brian Gillingham, London Plant (retired June 2006), on 21st February.
- Mrs P D P Fellows, Tambrands (retired June 1979) on 25th February.
- Mr Wally Hollands, FS&ICP (retired May 1989) on 14th March 2007
- Mrs Margaret Bradley, widow of Derek Bradley, Manchester (retired March 1991) on 25th March
- Mrs R Glasspool, widow of Robert Glasspool, CA&S Newcastle (retired August 1992) on 31st March.
- Miss Alma Bellamy Davison, City Road (retired Jan 1983) on 2nd April.
- Mrs Connie Lonsdale, widow of Harry Lonsdale, Manchester (retired December 1965) on 3rd April.
- Mr Arthur J. Cottrell, Industrial Sales (retired July 1979) on 4th April.
- Mr David Fullerton, NTC (retired June 1997) on 7th April.
- Mr George Hunter, London Plant (retired January 1995) on 7th April.
- Mr Colin Barron, Tambrands (retired April 1988) on 9th April.
- Mr John Harrison, Longbenton Workshops (retired February 1982) on 18th April.
- Mr Brian Craven, Seaton Delaval (retired October 2001) on 20th April.
- Mr Edward Jackson, Wakefield (retired January 2000) on 21st April.
- Mr James Gosling, Manchester Plant (retired December 1982) on 24th April.
- Mr Nicholas Parker, Havant (retired October 2000) on 24th April.
- Mrs Edna B Allan, widow of Robert (Bob) Allan, Retail Sales (London East)(retired May 1984) on 4th May.
- Miss Isabel (Molly) Wild, Gosforth Public Relations (retired August 1983) on 14th May.
- Mrs Connie Webster, widow of Harold Webster, (died in service May 1966) on 17th May.
- Mr Geoffrey Alan Ward, Industrial Food Sales, Gosforth (retired January 1981) on 26th May.
- Mrs Muriel Cadwallader, widow of James Cadwallader, Manchester (retired February 1983) on 30th May.
- Mr John Ladzrie (retired Longbenton May 1990) on 30th May.
- Mrs Alice M Allen, widow of Fredrick Allen (retired Transport Division October 1978) on 6th June.
- Mrs Daisy Mathews, widow of Patrick Mathews (retired Public Relations office in March 1975) on 10th June.
- Mr David Stewardson, (retired Manchester July 1994) on 12th June.
- Mr Thomas Harper (retired Retail Sales, Southern, June 1984) on 17th June.
- Mrs Ella Smith, widow of Patrick Smith (retired PDD at West Thurrock, November 1972) on 26th June.
- Mrs Bridget Newton, widow of Thomas Newton (retired Manchester March 1980) on 28th June.
- Mr Derick (JF) Lowes (retired Cobalt June 2002) on 30th June.
- Mr Ronald Burton (retired Tambrands March 1988) on 2nd July.
- Mr Robert Winternitz (retired Gosforth September 1989) on 2nd July.
- Mr A H Carnt (retired Richardson Vicks January 1980) on 7th July.
- Mrs Hilda Pennington, widow of John Pennington (retired December 1970) on 9th July.
- Mrs Cynthia Stevens (retired Tambrands August 1995) on 17th July.
- Mrs Gladys Gorman (retired Tambrands May 1991) on 16th July.
- Mrs Marjorie Fowler, widow of Mr L Fowler (retired September 1969) on 18th July.
- Mrs Constance Williams, widow of Arthur Willaims (retired Manchester Plant June 1986) on 23rd July.
- Mrs Irene Porter widow of Henry Porter (retired Thurrock March 76) on 5th August.
- Mrs Henrietta Bloomfield, widow of William Bloomfield (retired Field Sales Newcastle February 1975) on 6th August.
- Mrs Dorothy Stanbrook, widow of Dennis Stanbrook (retired London Plant March 1983) on 11th August.
- Mr Christopher Hills, (retired P&G Canada November 1996) on 11th August.
- Mrs Lesley Stewart, (retired Seaton Delaval June 2007) on 13th August.
- Mrs Elizabeth Elsden, widow of John Thompson (retired Longbenton August 1973) on 15th August.
- Mr Brian Gibson, (retired Manchester Plant October 1998) on 16th August.
- Mrs Joan Brennan, widow of Albert Brennan (retired Manchester November 1986) on 17th August.
- Miss Mary Veronica Stewart, (retired CA&S Newcastle March 1978) on 21st August.
- Mrs Nancy Webb, widow of Walter Webb (retired Tambrands May 1988) on 22nd August
- Mrs Sheila Price, widow of Alewyn Price (retired from Retail Sales November 1974) on 23rd August.
- Mrs Margaret Bowerman, widow of Leslie Bowerman (retired NTC 1974) on 3rd September.
- Mrs Doris King, widow of Robert King (retired from London Plant November 1980) on 5th September.
- Mr Stanley Jeffries, (retired from Personnel Gosforth January 1993) on 5th September.
- Mrs Marjorie Rischmiller, (who retired from Treasury Dept June 1979) on 5th September.
- Mr Raymond Mogg, (retired Bristol Depot 1978) on 14th September.
- Mr John Roy Thornton, (retired Manchester Plant 1991) on 14th September.
- Mr James J Kehoe, (retired Manchester December 1995) on 17th September.
- Mrs P M Barney, widow of Reginald Barney (retired Tambrands March 1990) on 19th September.
- Mr Thomas Wood, (retired London Plant 1979) on 24th September.
- Mr William Thomas Jacobs, (retired Product Distribution 1983) on 30th September.
- Mr Maurice James, (Jim) (retired Manchester November 1986) on 4th October.
- Mr George Marney, (retired Manchester December 1982) on 7th October.
- Mrs K M James, (retired Tambrands September 1988) on 9th October.
- Mrs Gertrude Davies, widow of Frederick Davies (retired Manchester December 1982) on 15th October.
- Mrs Betty Paxman, widow of Bernard Paxman (retired London Plant September 1986) on 17th October.
- Mrs Maxine Floud, (retired Tambrands February 1987) on 21st October.
- Mr Herbert (Bill) Pethick, (retired London Plant March 1981 ) on 26th October.
- Mr Sidney Leah, (retired Manchester Plant November 1989) on 29th October.
- Mr Frank Willis, (retired NTC September 1991) on 29th October.
- Mr Ronald Douglass, widower of Edith Douglass (retired Seaton Delaval December 2001) on 2nd November 2007
- Mr James Armstrong, (retired NTC October 1981) on 8th November.
- Mrs Muriel Rowland, widow of James Roland (retired PDD 1975) on 12th November.
- Mr Joe Fitzgerald (retired Manchester October 1989) on 19th November.
- Mr Fred Goodwill (retired from NTC March 1974) 23rd November.
- Mrs Norma Savage (retired Tambrands March 1981) on 25th November.
- Mr Albert Wright (retired London Plant 1988) on 28th November.
- Mrs Jessie Davison, widow of Jack Davison (retired NTC May 1978) on 2nd December
- Mr Tom Weedy, (retired Seaton Delaval August 1997) on 4th December
- Mr Arthur Meirion Ashford, (retired London Plant February 1984) on 4th December
- Mrs Eileen Pledge, widow of John Pledge (retired from Tambrands August 1987) on 8th December
- Mrs Betty O'Donnell, (retired from Tambrands November 1984) on 11th December
- Mrs Mitiam Ralls, widow of Peter Ralls (retired from London Sales December 1984) on 13th December
- Miss Lillian Robinson, (retired from Public Relations Gosforth August 1996) on 19th December
- Mrs Marjorie Went, widow of James Went (retired London Factory December 1983) on 24th December
- Mr William James Walters, (retired from PDD Goodmayes September 1983) on 25th December
- Mr Robert Adcock, (retired London Plant January 1996) on 27th December