In Memoriam :
Listing for 2009
- Mrs Margaret Funnell (widow of John Funnell, retired Tambrands) on 2nd January.
- Mr Edwin Power (retired Newcastle in 1981) on 3rd
- Mrs Joyce Scott (retired London in 1981) on
- Mr Frank R Murphy (retired Manchester in
1992) on 10th January.
- Mr Fred Chapman (retired Manchester in 1973)
on 10th January.
- Mrs Joyce Clayton (widow of Neale Clayton, retired Newcastle) on 13th January.
- Mr Lawrence Byrne (retired London in 1982)
on 16th January.
- Mrs Pearl Stanton (retired London in 1998,
also widow of Jack Stanton, retired London) on 20th
- Mr Maurice Gaskell (widower of Margaret Gaskell,
retired Skelmersdale) on 20th January.
- Mr Kenneth Mullineux (retired Manchester
in 1989) on 23rd January.
- Mr Peter Hext (retired Havant in 2002) on 26th
- Mr Cyril Goodwin (retired Manchester in
1989) on 26th January.
- Mr Dennis Milton (retired Egham in 1991) on
- Mrs Kathleen Leaper (retired Manchester in
1980) on 29th January.
- Mr Brian Stabler (retired from Manchester in
1997) date not known.
- Mrs Doris Janes (retired Tambrands in 1987)
on 4th February.
- Mr William Adamson (retired NTC in
1977) on 10th February.
- Mr Arthur McGregor (retired Newcastle in 1975) on
- Mrs Mable Bowles (widow of Cecil Bowles, died in
service, Longbenton) on 13th February.
- Mr Anthony Maddison (retired Chemical Division in
1978) on 14th February.
- Mrs Jane Horsefield (widow of James Horsefield,
retired Newcastle) on 25th February.
- Mrs Joyce Barker (widow of John B Barker, retired Leeds Sales) on 28th February.
- Mrs Thora Smith (widow of Leslie Smith, retired London) on 5th March.
- Mr Clifford Sadler (retired London in 1985)
on 11th March.
- Mr Ernest G Sandbach (retired Manchester in 1994) on 11th March.
- Mr Henry Hickson (retired Manchester in
1976) on 12th March.
- Mrs Mary Millicent Lawler (widow of Robert Lawler,
retired Tambrands) on 13th March.
- Mr Eric Cooper (retired London in
1981) on 14th March.
- Mr Lesley F Burton (retired Newcastle in
1981) on 18th March .
- Mrs Maureen F Brown (retired Team Valley in
1972) on 20th March.
- Mr Graham Heath (retired Tambrands in 1996)
on 20th March.
- Miss Violet McCabe (retired Tambrands in 1990) on 21st March.
- Mr Andrew Kennedy (retired Havant in
1989) on 24th March.
- Miss Sheila May Worsley (retired Manchester
in 1986) on 25th March.
- Mr Carey Forge (retired Newcastle in 1983) on 26th March.
- Mrs Mabel Bright (widow of Percy Bright, retired London) on 27th March.
- Mr Roy Chalcraft (retired Tambrands in 1991) on
- Mr Peter Jenkins (retired NTC in 2002) on
- Ms Susanna Nicholls (retired Egham in 2007) on 4th April.
- Mrs Betty W Redmayne (retired Newcastle in 1974) on 7th April.
- Miss Barbara Falkous (retired Newcastle in 1973) on 9th April.
- Mrs Doris Owen (retired Manchester in 1982) on 14th April.
- Mrs Hilda Fuller (widow of Stanley Fuller, retired London) on 15th April.
- Mrs Mary Monaghan (widow of James Monaghan, retired Newcastle) on 19th April.
- Mr Frank Crooks (retired from London in 1995) on 19th April.
- Mrs Olive Long (widow of Albert Long, retired London) on 24th April.
- Mr Edwin Hoar (retired Tambrands in 1991) on 3rd May.
- Mr Richard Tindall (retired Woking in 1995) on 3rd May.
- Mrs Molly Moorehead (widow of James Moorehead, retired Northern Ireland Sales ) on 4th May.
- Mr Archibald Leitch (retired Shulton in 1991) on 7th May.
- Mr Raymond (Ray) Cole (retired Gosforth in 1996) on 10th May.
- Mr Alan Forster (retired Gosforth in 1983) on 11th May.
- Mrs Pamela (Pam) Martin (widow of William Martin,
retired London) on 17th May.
- Mrs Mary Kimber (retired Tambrands in 1997) on 17th May.
- Mrs Nora Robinson (retired Gosforth in 1978) on 22nd May.
- Mrs Jane Thompson (retired Gosforth) on 25th May.
- Mrs Joan Trousdale (widow of Dennis Trousdale, retired Gosforth) on 10th June.
- Mr James Bloor (retired Manchester in 1982) on 10th June.
- Mrs Dorothy Norris (retired Max Factor in 1992) on 11th June.
- Mrs Catherine Burney (retired Gosforth in 1985) on 15th June.
- Mrs Hilda Williamson (retired from Manchester in 1986) on 24th June.
- Mr Thomas Kerridge (retired from Tambrands in 1987) on 28th June.
- Mrs Winifred Whitehead (widow of Albert Whitehead, retired London) on 30th June.
- Mr Edward Gough (retired Manchester in 1997) on 2nd July.
- Mrs Lorna C Ashforth (widow of George Ashforth, retired Newcastle) on 5th July.
- Mrs Ivy Barker (widow of Cecil Barker, retired, West Thurrock) on 11th July.
- Mr Henry George Smith (retired London in 1983) on 21st July.
- Mrs Kathleen Summers (widow of James Summers, retired Richardson Vicks) on 22nd July.
- Mr Christopher Rickman (retired Manchester in 2000) on 29th July.
- Mr Edward Martin (retired Manchester in 1992) on 30th July.
- Mrs Everett Gibbs (widow of Albert Gibbs, retired London) on 31st July.
- Mr Michael Shearer (retired Manchester in
1993) on 4th August
- Mr Eric Dibblin (retired Gosforth in 1986) on 9th
- Mr Ernie Shearn (retired Egham in 1988) on 10th
- Mrs Edith C Rodger (widow of Tom Rodger, retired Blackpool
Sales) on 27th August..
- Mr E (Ted) Skelding (retired Manchester in
2000) on 27th August.
- Mrs Eileen Wright (widow of John Wright, retired Sales) on 2nd September.
- Mrs Eileen Jackson (widow of Edward Jackson, retired Wakefield) on 2nd September.
- Mr Brian C Hooper (retired Max Factor in 1992) on
- Mrs Gwendoline Gibney (retired Egham in 1995) on 14th
- Mr Joseph James Cox (retired London in
1983) on 15th September.
- Miss Kathleen B Hamer (retired Newcastle in 1979)
on 26th September.
- Mrs Eva Atkinson (retired Newcastle in 1974) on
30th September 2009.
- Mrs Carol Milbank (retired Cobalt in 2002) on 10th October.
- Mrs Kareen Whitworth (retired Gosforth in 1999) on 12th October.
- Mrs Lillian Crooks (widow of Frank Crooks, retired London in 1977) on 13th October.
- Mr John Henley (retired June 1992) on 15th October.
- Mr Brian Wood (retired Southampton & Bournemouth Sales in 1982) on 17th October.
- Mrs Alice Crawley (retired Newcastle in 1973) on 19th October.
- Mr Tom Butler (retired Bournemouth in 1997) on 21st October.
- Mr Michael Bones (retired Seaton Delaval in 2003) on 23rd October.
- Mr Edward McDermott (retired Skelmersdale in 2000) on 30th October.
- Mr Geoffrey W Newton (retired Manchester in 1994) on 4th November.
- Mrs V C Cobb (retired Tambrands in 1978) on 8th November.
- Mr Harry Heywood (retired Manchester in 1988) on 8th November.
- Mrs Ethel Jago (retired from Tambrands in 1983) on 11th November.
- Mr Alan D Eckersley (retired Lancashire Sales in 1975) on 12th November.
- Mrs Marion Berry (widow of William Berry
retired Skelmersdale in 1979) on 13th November.
- Mr Graham Kaye (retired Manchester in 1999) on 14th November.
- Mr JA Henley (retired Gosforth in 1992) on 15th October.
- Mrs M Nickleson (retired London in 1980) on 19th November.
- Mr Ernest Boys (retired Tambrands in 1993) on 21st
- Mrs Septina Patterson (widow of John R.Patterson,
retired Newcastle) on 21st November.
- Mrs Florence Rawcliffe (widow of Arthur Rawcliffe,
retired Manchester in 1968) on 23rd November.
- Mrs P. Williams (retired Tambrands in 1996) on
- Mr Samuel Raymond Bates on 25th November.
- Mr Wilkie Small (retired Longbenton in 1986) on
- Miss Dorothy Ann Sharp on 28th November.
- Mrs Olive Walters (widow of William J Walters, retired Goodmayes in 1983) on 28th November.
- Mr Edward Matthews (retired Newcastle in 1985) on
- Mrs Elizabeth Croston (widow of George E. Croston,
retired Manchester in 1980) on 3rd December.
- Mrs Vera White (widow of Ronald White, retired Manchester in 1979) on 15th December.
- Mr David Charles Constable (retired Tambrands in
1992) on 27th December.