In Memoriam 2015 : Listing for 2015
- Mr Joseph Smith (retired Newcastle in 1986) on 3rd January.
- Mr Thomas Vincent McConnon (retired Manchester in 1987) on 4th January.
- Mr David Lanceley Wigley (retired in 1997) on 10th January.
- Mrs Beryl Plumbley (widow of Maurice Plumbley retired Manchester in 1996) on 20th January.
- Mr Frank Charles Bakewell (retired Manchester in 1991) on 20th January.
- Mr Frederick Alfred Milsom (retired Seaton Delaval in 1999) on 21st January.
- Mr John Anthony Copestake (retired Reading in 2012) on 28th January.
- Mr Maurice West (retired London in 1981) on 5th February.
- Mr Derek Sharpe (retired Manchester in 1992) on 19th February.
- Mrs Audrey Edith Dickinson (retired Bristol in 1984) on 21st February.
- Mrs Vera Robinson (widow of Leslie Robinson retired Skelmersdale in 2005) on 27th February.
- Mr Godfrey James Lawson (retired London in 2006) on 1st March.
- Mr William Albert Gurnett (retired London in 1990) on 4th March.
- Mr Roger Hugh Meyrick (retired Norwich in 1992) on 5th March.
- Mr William Alexander (Eric) Smith (retired Longbenton in 1986) on 6th March.
- Mr Albert Charles Priest (retired London in 1995) on 6th March.
- Mrs Carol Anne Murrell (retired Havant in 2001) on 8th March.
- Mrs Beryl Wooldridge (widow of Clifford R J Wooldridge retired Plymouth in 1980) on 11th March.
- Miss Lydia Ovington (retired Field Advertising in 1975) on 11th March.
- Mr Andrew Timothy Baldwin (retired Reading in 2013) on 12th March.
- Mr Joseph Frederick Inglefield (retired Manchester in 1992) on 17th March.
- Mr Martin Lloyd Fellowes (retired in 1980) on 25th March.
- Mr Albert John Edgar ( retired Manchester in 1981) on 25th March.
- Mr James Francis Taylor (retired London in 1983) on 30th March.
- Mrs D Shipley (retired Newcastle in 1992) on 3rd April.
- Mrs Jean Marion Clark (widow of Duncan Cook Clark retired Manchester in 1977) on 16th April.
- Mrs June Pamela Mary Bannister (Widow of Colin Edward Bannister retired London in 1993) on 17th April.
- Mr Richard John Bryden (retired Havant in 2005) on 21st April.
- Mrs Dorothy Dowden (widow of Jack Dowden retired London in 1988) on 30th April.
- Mrs Joyce Hunter (widow of A Hunter) on 3rd May.
- Mr Kenneth Byrne (retired Manchester in 1994) on 16th May.
- Mr Beresford William Crouch (retired London in 1993) on 24th May.
- Mr Peter Hall (retired Manchester in 1992) on 27th May.
- Mrs Freda Lambert (retired Newcastle in 1974) on 11th June.
- Mrs Freda Fitzgerald (widow of Joseph Fitzgerald retired Manchester in 1989) on 14th June.
- Mrs Helen Hill (widow of Matthew Kirkman retired in 1984) on 2nd July.
- Mrs Ivy Cave (widow of William Cave retired Bournemouth in 1997) on 20th July.
- Mrs Edith Kerr (widow of Jack William Kerr died in employment in 1984) on 27th July.
- Mr James Wilkinson (retired FS&ICP in 1987) on 30th July.
- Mrs Eileen Ivy Copeman (widow of Geoffrey Peter Copeman retired London in 1988) on 3rd August.
- Mrs Josephine Atkins (widow of Eric Atkins retired London in 1993) on 21st August.
- Mr David Stuart Hudson (retired Gosforth in 1990) on the 18th July.
- Mrs Eileen Chumbley (retired in 1989) on 4th September.
- Mr Russell Edgar (retired Glasgow in 1989) on 8th September.
- Mr John William Kane (retired Manchester in 1987) on 12th September.
- Mrs Joyce Shearn (widow of Earnest Shearn retired Egham in 1988) on 13th September.
- Mr James Tyler (retired FS&ICP in 1989) on 23rd September.
- Mrs Catherine Norma Hughes (widow of John Alan Jones retired Manchester in 1993) on 3rd October.
- Mr James O'Neill (retired Manchester in 1995) on 13th October.
- Mrs Brenda Ellis (retired Wakefield in 1993) on 15th October.
- Mr Thomas George Doye (retired London in 2012) on 15th October.
- Mr Harry Paddon (retired Bournemouth in 1992) on 16th October.
- Dr Archibald Cook McEwan (retired Gosforth in 1990) on 20th October.
- Mrs Marjorie Victoria Alice Jenkins (widow of William Jenkins retired in 1982) on 23rd October.
- Mr Gary Keir (retired Bournemouth in 1994) on 2nd November.
- Mrs Margaret Mogg (widow of Raymond Mogg retired in 1992) on 4th November.
- Mr William Forster (retired in 1992) on 5th November.
- Mr William Frederick Green (retired Manchester in 1989) on 14th November.
- Mr Ernest Rowell (retired Newcastle in 1983) on 16th November.
- Mrs Audrey Short (widow of Joseph Short retired Longbenton in 1994) on 21st November.
- Mrs Dorothy Anne Clark (retired Newcastle in 2014) on 22nd November.
- Mrs S B Cherrett (retired Bournemouth in 1999) on 23rd November.
- Dr Kenneth Young (retired LINC in 2010) on 24th November.
- Mrs Audrey Gorton (widow of Arthur Gorton retired Manchester in 1981) on 25th November.
- Mrs Anne Crompton (widow of Peter Bernard Crompton retired London in 2006) on 30th November.
- Mrs Gwyneth Mary Batten (retired in 1980) on 30th November.
- Mr Thomas Snowdon (retired Longbenton in 1989) on 2nd December.
- Mr Lindsay Perks, OBE (retired Gosforth in 1st July 1993) on 3rd December.
- Mrs Margaret Jeffries (retired Gosforth in 2006) on 7th December.
- Mr Dennis Albert Mantle (retired London in 1984) on 14th December.
- Mrs Ada Collins (widow of Roland Collins retired Manchester in 1986) on 18th December.
- Mr John Anthony Bradley (retired in 1981) on 20th December.
For more recent In Memoriam see 'Most Recent' in the main index or click here.