In Memoriam 2018 : Listing for 2018
- Miss Margaret Davison (Retired Newcastle 1996) on 2nd January.
- Mr Harold Noel Connolly (retired Manchester 1992) on 2nd January.
- Mrs Mary Liddell Dodds (spouse of Mr Peter Hepple Dodds, retired 1980) on 5th January.
- Mr Leo McMahon (Retired Gosforth 1994) on 5th January.
- Mrs Margaret Tyler (spouse of Mr James Arthur Tyler, retired 1989) 10th January
- Mrs Mary Ellen Place (spouse of Mr Thomas Place, retired Newcastle 1986) on 11th January.
- Miss Joan Gray (Retired Gosforth 2000) on 12th January.
- Mr Brian Bell (Retired Longbenton 1996) 14th January
- Mrs Beryl Aileen Hamilton (spouse of Mr John Morris Hamilton, retired Gosforth 1991) on 15th January.
- Mrs Eleanor Jean Pennock (Retired Longbenton 1983) on 19th January.
- Mr Keith Samways (retired Manchester 1999) on 22nd January.
- Mr John Edward Neate (retired Bournemouth 1992) on 22nd January.
- Mr Ernest Hatton (retired Manchester 1991) on 23rd January.
- Mr Leslie Marsh (retired Skelmersdale 1996) on 25th January.
- Mrs Annie Simpson (spouse of Mr Alan Herbert Simpson, retired Gosforth 1985) on 26th January.
- Mr Tom Keith Ainscow (retired Manchester 1999) on 27th January.
- Mrs Joyce Elizabeth Fuller (spouse of Mr Frederick James Fuller, retired Seaton Delaval 2001) on 27th January.
- Mrs Lilian Hampson (spouse of Mr Brian Antony Hampson, passed away in active service 1983) on 28th January.
- Mr George Philemon Ironmonger (retired Manchester 1983) on 31st January.
- Mrs Maureen Hunt (spouse of Mr Raymond Hunt retired 1989) on 2nd February.
- Mr Anthony Edward Smith (retired Wakefield 2005) on 7th February.
- Mr Maurice Harvey (retired Gosforth 1995) on 7th February.
- Mrs Tereora Pethick (spouse of Mr Herbert Pethick, retired London 1981) on 11th February.
- Mrs Rita Thomas (retired 1998) on 11th February
- Mr John Wilson (retired Manchester 1993) on 11th February.
- Mr Malcolm Sykes Naylor (retired 1992) on 13th February.
- Mrs Barbara Eleanor McGovern (spouse of Mr John McGovern, retired 1985) on 20th February.
- Mr Ernest John White (retired London 1987) on 23rd February.
- Mr Graham Philip McGregor (retired London 2011) on 6th March.
- Mr Patrick Cowhig (retired Manchester 1994) on 8th March.
- Mrs Diane Wedlake (retired Havant 2003) on 10th March.
- Mr Gordon Massie (retired Brooklands 2008) on 10th March.
- Mr Kenneth Cole (spouse of Mrs Gladys Cole) on 10th March.
- Mr Philip George Ross (retired Havant 2001) on 12th March.
- Mrs Doris Landreth (retired Newgate House 1974) on 18th March.
- Mr Kenneth Chapman (retired Reading 2014) on 17th March.
- Mr Donald Walter Titheridge (retired Bournemouth 1993) on 31st March
- Mr William Arthur Seymour (retired London Plant 2004) on 5th April
- Mr Bryan Rutherford (retired Gosforth 1994) on 9th April
- Mr Colin Michael Wood (retired Egham 1997) on 19th April
- Mrs Patricia Agnes Milan (spouse of Mr Henry Herbert Milan, retired 1982) on 25th April
- Ms Nuala Allsey (retired Brooklands 2008) on 27th April
- Mr Leslie Thompson (retired closed site 1975) on 28th April
- Mr Malcolm John Llewelyn (retired Woking Sales Office 1994) on 5th May
- Mr Jack Harris (retired Manchester 1986) on 6th May
- Mr Walter Joseph Bradley (retired Manchester 1989) on 18th May
- Mr John William Allen (retired Manchester 1997) on 1st June
- Mrs Margaret Mary Gee (retired Manchester 1986) on 11th June
- Mrs Margaret Glasson (spouse of Mr John Henry Glasson, retired 1980) on 12th June
- Mr Derek George Phillips (retired Seaton Delaval 2009) on 15th June
- Mrs Sylvia Padgett (retired Wakefield 1998) on 15th June
- Mr Thomas Long (retired London Plant 2013) on 18th June
- Mrs Ella Varty (retired Gosforth 1996) on 21st June
- Mr Frederick Leonard Hatswell (retired Manchester 1999) on 22nd June
- Mr Albert Cooke (retired closed site 1983) on 22nd June
- Mr Ronald Francis Tumelty (retired closed site 1990) on 29th June
- Mrs Hazel Cloherty (spouse of Mr Joseph Cloherty, retired 1983) on 20th July
- Mrs Valerie Doreen Downing Lowes (spouseof Mr John Edward Lowes, retired 1987) on 24th July
- Mrs Irene Brewster (spouse of Mr Arnold Thomas Brewster, retired 1999) on 25th July
For more recent In Memoriam see 'Most Recent' in the main index or click here.